Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tackling Rumors

Folks I appreciate the phone calls, emails, personal messages and support regarding rumors about staff from a particular retail outlet in Victoria, however, I can not and will not contribute to the rumors nor will I discuss or assist in the ongoing and prolonging of the continuity of something that has already been blown completely out of proportion. I can not control what others say or the interpretation of what people believe. 
 In short there is nothing to talk about, there never was anything to talk about and there will not be anything to talk about as there was nothing to talk about from the beginning. 
It is simply fair to say that unless it comes from the horse's mouth (I am the horse) then is is nothing more than Chinese whispers as this horse's mouth has been sealed.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment