Monday 30 April 2012

The wedding of Mr and Mrs Kuma

It has been a long time in the making, I have been with my beautiful wife for 12 years and engaged for 8 of those years but on the weekend just gone she made an honest man of me as we wed in Melbourne finally. On the day as most brides are she was stunning, we had a very quiet ceremony with only a small group of people who are very close to us with no fuss and no formalities that come with most weddings. After the ceremony we had an informal reception at the Corner Hotel on the rooftop garden with friends and family before heading home for beer and pizza. What can I say other than it was a day suited to us and reflected who we are as a couple. Massive thanks on the day to me best man Dale McClellend and the bridesmaid Jo Smart, they were a great help to us both before and on the day. Dan Stanilovic one of my closest friends was kind enough to offer to take photo's and offer help with anything we needed in the lead up to the day, Nathan Smart was also behind a lens being the wedding papparazi so a massive thanks to all who were here to help.  Now onto the important things like fishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment