Saturday 18 August 2012

Big week ahead with AFTA

Every year the Australian Fishing Tackle Association holds a trade show giving the opportunity for wholesalers and distributors to show their wares to the retail stores and to launch new products for Australia. I have been to the last three (3) and have enjoyed them equally. This year is a whole new kettle of fish for me though as I am going as a Gan Craft Pro Staff to represent Gan Craft on the Australian distributors stand, Gladiator Tackle.

As much as I am not looking forward to the hours upon hours of standing on my feet I can never say that talking tackle has ever been a chore and I am genuinely looking forward to spending some time yakking with the many folks I have met around the country conducting seminars as far away as Perth and other states but also the local ones here4 in my home town Melbourne.

Last year all the big boys playing with the toys at AFTA
So my bags are packed and I am off to the airport again to head to the sunny (I hope) Gold Coast for a few days of talking tackle and playing with all the big boys toys that will be on display.

1 comment: