Friday 1 February 2013

Osaka Tackle Show 2013

Well its no secret as I have been harping on about it for ages that I was coming to the Osaka Tackle Show 2013. I have arrived in Osaka today and look forward to the show starting tomorrow.

Osaka Bay views
My day started in Melbourne at about 0300 where I got into a cab to the airport, when I left the temp was about 10 degrees, I flew out of Melbourne to Cairns where it was about 35 degrees with a humidity of about 20 million % (well maybe not but it was horrid) I met up with Steve from Gladiator and then got on another plane to Japan where it is about 6 degrees at the moment. To say my body is in a bit of shock is an understatement.

Nice rooms
I was great to meet Mr Kitagawa at the airport who was not only kind enough to give us a lift to our hotel but was the one who organised our accommodation prior to us arriving and a Tonkatsu feast upon our arrival.

We checked in to the Hyatt Regancy in Osaka where the staff are amazing as are the rooms before sneaking down to the secret bar for a couple of night caps before getting some sleep for the big day ahead. Also vey happy staying on the 23rd floor that I do not have to go out for a smoke, smoking rooms are handy and something I miss when I am in Australia.

I will keep the blog updated throughout the trip, especially the part where i get to go and play with all the new toys at the tackle show.
Chillin with the locals in the bar

Mitsuya and Mild Sevens, does it get any better

Osaka Bay Views

No comments:

Post a Comment