Wednesday 12 September 2012

Fun with Gekii Yoshida.

Attack on Mr Yoshida, During my last trip to Japan there were many occasions where I was in stitches laughing but none more so than on this occasions.

As you would have seen by some of the clips earlier in my blog, I conducted an interview with Geki Yoshida, one of Japans best known and most popular bass fishermen, as I had caught some good sized Bass in Lake Gogawa Japan. What happened after the interview was the subject of much hilarity.

Geki boarded our boat to conduct the interview from another boat and was not aware that the bracket on the electric motor was faulty and had been playing up all day, this gave us the opportunity to have some fun with a Yoshida attack. Camera on, Mr Hiraiwa asked Geki to pull the electric motor up so we could get going. The rest is in the clip. For any one who has had a faulty electric motor bracket  this will give you a few laughs, very funny stuff, also I can not take responsibility for his fast learning of the word bullshit!


No comments:

Post a Comment